Account Login - RSS RSS - FAQ FAQ - Contact Contact

Font size: [+] [-]

Change of Contact & Address

For those of you who already obtained one of the BD Licenses, and if you have any changes on your company information, such as Contact Person, business address, company names, etc, then you must submit the Official Change of Contact Form to the BDA License Office.

Download the appropriate application form and send it to us by e-mail.



Change of Contact Form