Account Login - RSS RSS - FAQ FAQ - Contact Contact

Font size: [+] [-]

Content Owner Under 100 Million

If your contents are region coded or wish to use RPC Logo to indicate which countries your content is playable, you need to obtain the CPA-Light License. Please download the CPA-Light License Application and submit it to the Blu-ray Disc Association Licensing Office.

Fax : +1-503-644-6708

License Procedure & Application Form

Frequently Asked Questions